ORGANIC AS NEW ENVIRONMENT BALANCE
In our vineyards we apply with great attention all the principles of Integrated and Sustainable Agricolture.
We use ecologically sustainable agricultural techniques that are compatible with the protection of the natural environment, completely glyphosate free.
We have a water treatment station that permit us to reduce the water wastage.
Our 40 hectares of vineyard in Abruzzo are all cultivated organically.
Green Energy Sources
PHOTOVOLTAIC AS A RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCE
The new buildings have been made using natural materials and are covered with solar panels capable of supplying 90% of the entire energy needs of the winery.
- The average annual energy yield is 331,640 kWh
- Our average reduction of CO2 amounts to 226 tons
PLANT-BASED CLOSURES FOR AGE-WORTHY WINES
Driven by a steadfast commitment to innovation, sustainability and continuous improvement, for our best still red wines we choose Nomacorc Green Line®, a new “category” of closures, derived from sustainable, renewable sugarcane-based raw materials.
To seal our top sparkling wines we choose FineCork® with an excellent
gas sealing, the extraction force, and a perfect elastic recovery. The result of the union between tradition and technology.
NEW BOTTLES, LIGHTER AND RESPECTFUL OF THE ENVIRONMENT
- Reduce the use of glass
- Reduce the energy and water consumption for the production process
- Reduce our Carbon Footprint of production and transportation
TETRA PRISMA PACK, INNOVATIVE AND RESPECTFUL OF THE ENVIRONMENT
The Tecnology Tetra Pak® protects perfectly wine, it is eco-sustainable and recyclable. We decide to use this packaging to protects one of our best seller products the line CIAO of organic and IGT wines with great results.
All information about how to recycle the TetraPak® is available on Tiriciclo.it .
- Every year, more than 1 million tons are collected worldwide.
- Worldwide there are over 160 companies who recycle beverage cartons.
- Retrieved materials are used for new products.
- This packaging is lighter of glass, easy to open and easy to carry.
- TetraPak cartons have a low weight, allow to optimize space and improve transport efficiency.
- Reduced the carbon footprint.
- Several studies show that beverage cartons have a lower impact on the climate than alternative packaging.
- Continuous innovations allow to improve the packaging plants process increasing the energy efficiency.
ALLUMINIUM CANS RECYCLE FOREVER: THINK OUTSIDE THE BOTTLE
As metal is a permanent material, it has excellent environmental credentials. Permanent means that metal recycles forever. When metal products reach the end of their useful life, the materials are simply collected and recycled, again and again, with no loss of their inherent properties and so will always be available for future generations.
- Cans are the most recycled container in the world.
- Cans are 100% recyclable and can be recycled infinitely with no loss of quality.
- Cans can be recycled and returned to a store shelf as a new can in 60 days.
- Airtight – no CO 2 loss
- Light-proof and unbreakable
- Easy to open and easy to carry
- Cans can be stacked to make maximum use of storage.
- Cans are shatter proof – ideal for filling and transportation.
- A pallet is able to carry up to 4 times more filled cases of cans.
- A truck is able to carry up to 2.5 times more beverage when contained in cans in comparison to other packaging.